KEEPWAY INDUSTRIAL ( ASIA ) CO.,LTD
Business type: Manufacturer
Telephone : 86-0755-83996046-8006
19F&G，JinFeng Bldg.,ShangBu S Rd.,Futian dist.,ShenZhen,China
|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Model Number:||Evod atomizer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
Long Range Performance Night Vision Rifle Scopes Infrared Monocular
1. Long range performance
2. High magnification
3. Fully multi-coated optics
4. Superior resolution
5. Durable rubber armor
6. Bulit-in infrared illuminator
7. iable and easy to use
8. year warranty,Lifetime maintenance
The 1st letter “D”: the abbreviation of our brand Daking
The 2nd letter “M”: Monocular
The 1st number 2/3: generation 2 / 3 (IIT grade)
The 2nd and 3rd number 03: the 3rd item we have released
The 4th number 3: magnification for objective lens
KN110 and KN100 are most popular mil-spec and versatile monoculars night vision systems on the market. They can be used handheld, head mounted or helmet mounted for hands-free, or attached to a camera or camcorder for nighttime photography and law enforcement to document. This system enables walking, driving, short-range surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance, and administering first aid in both moonlight and starlight. With automatic protective system controls, the monocular will shut off automatically if the illumination level surpasses 40lux for the following 10seconds. And automatic brightness adjustment system always keeps IIT brightness level constant.They’re easily replaced with 3x lens for enhanced range performance.
Night Vision Monocular, Flip-up head mount, Protective carrying bag, Instruction manual, Lens cleaning cloth, Warranty card, Desiccant
* IP67 weatherproof: The device can work even under 1m water for 1 hour.* Automatic shut off when flipped up: The device will turn off automatically when pushing a button on the side of mount and lifting the unit up until reaches in the top position. Push the same button to lower monocular to the viewing position, then the device will turn on for continuation of operation.* No power consumption when in standby: It means no power consumption in case you forget to remove the battery for some days.
* Embedded spring in battery’s cap: It makes screwing the cap easier and better protect the spring and contact with the battery.
* Fully adjustable head mount: The head mount can be adjusted according to head size.
* Mil-spec multi-coated optic: Multi antireflection film can restrain the reflex of lens, which can reduce the loss of light so more light can go though the lens to get a sharp image. * Automatic brightness control: When the ambient light changes, the brightness of the image detected will keep the same to insure a stable viewing effect and also to protect users’ eyesight. * Bright source protection: The device will shut off automatically in 10 seconds to avoid the damage of the image intensifier tube when the ambient light exceeds 40 Lux.* Low battery indication: A greenish light in the edge of eyepiece will start flickering when the battery is running low.
|Objective Lens diarneter(mm)||44||50|
|Lens system||F1.2,50mm||F1.7, 80mm|
|Field of view||18||12.5|
|Range of focus (m)||1.5--∞||1.0--∞|
|FOV at distance 100m/110yds(m)||19/63||16/52|
|Exit pupil diameters(mm)||6|
|Eyepiece Diopter adjustment(dptr)||+4,-4|
|Detection distance (m)||220/115||220/175|
|Dimensions (mm)||183 x 81 x 61||203 x 81 x 61|
|IR Effective distance(m)||25|
Mechanical parts code and name
NOTE: It is normal that the device can not be turned on when the ambient light exceeds 40 Lux. This device has protection system, which cuts off the image intensifier when ambient light level exceeds the limit of 40 Lux during a 10 seconds period.
Failure to follow the above precautions may cause the unit damage and will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
If the device does not turn on
The observed image flickers or flashes
This means there is too much light(e.g. observation during twilight conditions).Turn off the unit or place the objective lens cover. The unit will function normally in light conditions not in excess of 0.1Lx(full moon).
The image is missing or not focused
Image disappeared or its quality worsened
You see black dots on the screen
These dots are minor cosmetic blemishes resulting from the image intensifier production processes and are not a sign of a defective or low quality unit. These dots do not interfere with the reliability and performance of the monocular.
Testing for all our devices
vibration test, high temperature test, lens resolution test, rain test, waterproof test, glass transmittance test, shock resistance test etc.
Our warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase.